- The name of the game is Lexinomicon.
- The goal of the game is to develop a healthy bounty economy for the development of Ulex.
- The source for the rules are kept in the website repository.
- The rules are published on the website.
- All players must unanimously agree to all rule changes.
- Proposals may add, amend or repeal a rule.
- All rules should be logically self-consistent.
- Only Ulex 1.1 governs any claim or question arising under or related to this agreement, including the proper forum for resolving disputes, all rules applied therein, and the form and effect of any judgement.
- The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”, “SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and “OPTIONAL” in these rules are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
Special rights and responsibilities for players
Formal methods for accomplishing specific goals